At DirecTV Now, for new subscribers only, prepay for one month of DirecTV Now service for $35 and receive a Roku Streaming Stick, via the steps below. That’s tied with last week’s mention as $5 less than the cost of the Roku Streaming Stick alone elsewhere. After your prepaid period, you’ll get an extra week of service for free, but your plan will then auto-renew at the $35 monthly price. You can cancel at any time. To get this deal:
- On the DirecTV Now Roku Stick page, click “Redeem & Stream”
- select the “Live a Little” tab and click “Continue with Live a Little”
- on the add-ons page, click “Skip for now”
- choose the Roku Streaming Stick and click “Add to plan”, then click “Continue”
- create your account
- you’ll see a final price of $35 on the checkout page
Note: You must use Chrome or Safari as your browser to get this deal.